Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Aquatica AD800 marking error

Started by diverdoug1 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica AD800 marking error

1 posts
  1. Hear is a quick heads-up for any new Aquatica AD800 owners. I just got my brand new AD800 Aquatica housing from Backscatter today. I really like the fit and finish, but I noticed a small manufacturing glitch. the markings the AF/M knob are inverted. Whoops. Caused a few minutes of confusion why I could not get the camera to focus, but once I figured out what was going on, all was good. I phoned Aquatica to notify them of the error. I would be happy to be one of their quality control testers, I found the error within 10 minutes of opening the box! I would not mind getting first looks at some of their new goodies! :)

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.