Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Canon 5D and Aquatica 6" dome

Started by Marco P ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon 5D and Aquatica 6" dome

4 posts
  1. Hello,

     

    I wonder if there´s anyone using a Canon 5D and Sigma 15mm FE together with a Aquatica 6" dome? Is that combo ok for CFWA? I already have the 8" dome but I´d like to get closer and get better lighting. The 8" dome gives shadows in the middle of the picture. I have search the forum and web, but most discussions are focused on crop cameras and mini domes. I have looked at the port table from Aquatica and it says that 6" dome works with Sigma 15mm, but it would be nice to see some pictures taken with this combo.

     

    /Marco

  2. The 6" will work with the Sigma

     

    Here's one shot taken with the Aquatica 5dmk2 and the 6" Dome and the Sigma 15mm fisheye

     

    videodiver.jpg

     

    and just for chuckles, here's one taken with the Aquatica 5dmk3 housing, Minidome and the Tokina 10-17 fisheye

     

    AFBoat.jpg

     

    Cheers

     

    Stu

  3. The 6" will work with the Sigma

     

    Here's one shot taken with the Aquatica 5dmk2 and the 6" Dome and the Sigma 15mm fisheye

     

    videodiver.jpg

     

    and just for chuckles, here's one taken with the Aquatica 5dmk3 housing, Minidome and the Tokina 10-17 fisheye

     

    AFBoat.jpg

     

    Cheers

     

    Stu

    Wow! Nice Pictures. Thanks for your answer, now it´s time to buy me a 6" dome.

     

    /Marco

  4. wow, very nice pictures

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.