Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nauticam zoom gears for Olympus 14-42 vs. 9-18

Started by lufik ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam zoom gears for Olympus 14-42 vs. 9-18

2 posts
  1. Hello all

    What is the physical difference between Nauticam zoom gears for Olympus 14-42 and Olympus 9-18 lenses? I have zoom gear for 14-42, and just out of curiosity before ordering new gear I tested it on 9-18. I was able to mount it without using any excessive forces and it worked well in housing. Is there a reason I miss to have a specific gear for the 9-18?

     

    Thanks L.

  2. MZD 9-18 and 14-42 II have the same diameter 56.5mm , but old MZD 14-42 has 65.5mm. Your lens has to be 14-42 II

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.