Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Compatible lenses with 4“ dome

Started by gee13 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Compatible lenses with 4“ dome

3 posts
  1. Anyone care to share what they are using beyond 10-17 for wide angle? I heard that some macro lenses are compatible ie 60mm, and perhaps some rectilinear? Thanks

  2. Tokina 10-17mm wih Kenko 1.4x Teleconverter. I believe that you will find that the 4inch mini domes are only really suited for Fisheye lenses like the Tokina 10-17mm, Sigma 15mm, Nikon 16mm etc etc.

     

    Regards Mark

  3. Well I havent really researched the options as Im using a Tokina 10-17 in a 6". But I recall reading somewhere..I think it was Luko...who mentioned using a 60mm with his zen 4"...also recall seeing some photos shot in Lembeh with other macro lens instead of fisheye.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.