Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Aquatica D800 D800e Housing

Started by dougorama ·

  • 14Posts
  • 14Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica D800 D800e Housing

14 posts
  1. Housing purchased Feb 2013. Some wear marks, never flooded. Warning light works. Has Fiberoptic (Sea&Sea/Inon), Nikonos and Ikelite flash bulkheads. Works great. All extra parts and original box.

    $2400

    Aquatica "Megadome" No significant marks that I can find on glass. Wear marks on body. Cover included. $1300

    Aquatica MiniDome. No marks I can see on glass. Some wear on body. Cover included $500

    Aquatica 18458 for 16-35VR Nikon. Zoom gear for same. (48728) Both: $250

    Nikon 16-35mm VR With caps and box. Excellent condition. $925

    Aquatica 45º Finder Glass excellent. $950

    Aquatica 18462 (for Nikon 12-24 and 10-24mm lenses; 24mm 1.4) $135

    Aquatica Macro focusing Port. Some cleaning wear. Includes cover. $350

     

    I realize I haven't sold here before. # 805-259-eight zero two zero Santa Barbara CA USA

    post-23935-0-73298000-1381791010_thumb.jpg

    post-23935-0-28098900-1381791031_thumb.jpg

    post-23935-0-94991200-1381791049_thumb.jpg

  2. Interesting in the minidome. Is available ? Can be used with the 8-15 fisheye lens ?

    Any images on ?

  3. PM sent on the 45 degree viewfinder.

  4. Here are a few more images. I should say that if payments are made through Pay Pal or service that charges you pay the charge. Shipping also, I think that is the norm. Clearly more than one item bundled (hey you need 'em all, right?) would be cheaper. I'm dougorama on Fred Miranda.

    The crab was shot using mini dome on 5D2 and 8-15, the seal with 16-35.

    Doug

    post-23935-0-99097500-1381984880_thumb.jpg

    post-23935-0-95464900-1381984890_thumb.jpg

    post-23935-0-06770900-1381984900_thumb.jpg

    post-23935-0-87629200-1381984908_thumb.jpg

    post-23935-0-73818500-1381984918_thumb.jpg

    post-23935-0-50695300-1381984941_thumb.jpg

  5. PM sent regarding the macro port.

  6. Hi I'm not sure how to modify this post BUT:

    I'm selling the D800 Housing "AD800" reduced to $2200

    Nikon 16-35mm VR lens $925

    Aquatica set up for the 16-35mm VR: Zoom gear/Ext together $250

    Aquatica Ext 18462 $100

    Other items need to be bundled (Ports/Viewfinder)

    Thanks

  7. I am interested in the housing...

    Contact me or pm

  8. Hi Dougorama,

    Is the Nikkor 16-35mm lens still for sale??

    Regards,

    Eduardo.

  9. Hi Dougorama,

    I am interested in the full kit ,is it still up for grabs ?

     

    Cheers Craig

  10. Interested in the 18462 extension. Still available?

  11. Most still available, new address (in California)

  12. I'll take the extension.

    email me at newfoundlander_1 at hot male dot com (guessing you can figure out the actual email address).

  13. Saw your post in Fred Miranda's forums, and I figured I'd see if you had it here, too. Just checking!

  14. Hi I guess I am to late, I am interested in extension and zoom gear for the 16 - 35.

    Just on the of chance, is it still available??

    Cheers

    Norbert

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.