Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

View from the Rinse Bucket

Started by ehanauer ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

View from the Rinse Bucket

11 posts
  1. I've posted my latest video, "View from the Rinse Bucket" on YouTube. It was shown at the San Diego UnderSea Film Exhibition last Saturday. If an underwater camera could talk, this is what it might say:

     

  2. Can't watch it due to....

     

    "THIS VIDEO IS PRIVATE"

    meh7-vflGevej7.png

    This video is private.
    Edited by focker
  3. I've changed the setting to Public. Thanks for letting me know.

  4. Loved the film. Especially love the humor!

     

    Dustin

  5. Truly unique perspective and original idea! Great footage of course - I always enjoy your films at SDUFEX!

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

  6. Well done! :-)

  7. That was fun.

  8. nice job Eric

  9. Awsome!! :D

     

     

    Sent from Tapatalk using Samsung S4.

     

     

  10. Love it Eric. Very original.

  11. I loved it when I saw it at your house and loved seeing it again here on WP. Great work, Eric.

     

    Joe B

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.