Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nikon D800 Supermacro with Seacam Housing

Started by Issar ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon D800 Supermacro with Seacam Housing

4 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    Please advise which close up can I use for supermacro with Nikon D800 Seacam Housing

     

    Thanks

     

    Lionel

  2. Hi

    I use a Seacam & I use the dyron subsee holder which pushes in to the front of my flat port, when not in use remove it & put it in my BC pocket. Great piece of kit.

    Regards,

    Andy

  3. D800 in Aquatica housing- Subsea adapter (as described in the links above) and the older 105mm macro lens racked out to its closest focus via manual focusing- this image filled the frame- all 36 MP of it

    post-18414-0-59242300-1382446953_thumb.jpg

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.