Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

EPIC Finalists

Started by yahsemtough ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

EPIC Finalists

9 posts
  1. EPIC Finalists

    The 2004 EPIC Finalists are now posted. Visit www.epicphotocontest.org to view the finalists. Congratulations to everyone and thank you for supporting EPIC.

     

    Congrats all!!

  2. Excellent! Thanks for posting the link Todd.

     

    They allowed digital in three categories: Sharks, Creative, and Digital

     

    Here are the finalists I know of from Wetpixel:

     

    Eric Cheng "Shark 1"

    Eric Cheng "Shark 2"

    Eric Cheng "Shark 4"

    Rand McMeins "Reef Patrol"

    Craig Jones "Shark Crown"

    Craig Jones "Shark Blur"

     

     

    Terry Schuller "Digital 1"

    Rand McMeins "A New Day"

    Craig Jones "Crab"

    James Wiseman "Digital 1"

    Jim Chambers "Digital 2"

    Eric Cheng "Digital 3"

    Rodger Klein "Anemonefish"

    Don Hughes "Balloonfish"

    Rodger Klein "Baby"

    Unknown "Dead Leaf Batfish" (Is this one of the "Lembeh Trio's" shots?)

     

    Congrats on making the finalist list guys! Good job!

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. Winners will be announced April 24 at Our World Underwater in Chicago, IL. Winners will be posted to the website by April 29th.

     

    As for the Leaf Batfish, I am unsure. My guess is it would be one of us as I have never seen another but I can't remember if I sent it. Maybe I will follow-up. Probably not me though.

  4. epic

    just thought id toot my horn. i still do slides, but i have a d70 on order. im on the finals list macro slides victor zucker crinoid shrimp. i also got 2nd in macro last year with "precios bundle", and an hm for a seahorse shot. look out digital next year! :D

  5. I understand 1/2 the score is based on how creative the image title is.....

    LOL!

     

    Congrats guys.

     

    Rand

  6. epic

    then this year is hopeless, bummer :D

  7. Hey--I am a finalist in the shark category, too. Woohoo! I only submitted the one shot. They didn't even notify me...*sniff* *sniff*

  8. Congratulations! :) The never even told me I won, last year. And it took a few months for them to write back to me when I inquired about it. :)

  9. Did anyone go to the Chicago show and see who actually won?

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.