Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Xit 404 focus ring and gear

Started by chkeith ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Xit 404 focus ring and gear

2 posts
  1. Is anyone using the Xit 404 focus ring and gear for Aquatica housing? I want to use this focusing system to fit on to my Nikon 60mm f/2.8G with Aquatica AD90 housing. I understand that I need to buy both focus ring and gear. Can anyone let me know the exact model no? After fitting, it allows me to focus with the focus knob on the housing, right?

     

  2. I am using the xit404 in my Aquatica housing for my 105, but it works so well, I am buying one for my 60mm. I recommend you call the guys at the west coast Backscatter (they work closely with xit404)and they can send you the correct bas and ring.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.