Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Year of the Shark

Started by ehanauer ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Year of the Shark

5 posts
  1. I've posted my second video selected for showing by San Diego UnderSea Film Exhibition on YouTube: "Year of the Shark."

     

    Here's the link:

     

     

  2. Eric, Really nice film on sharks! I only wish I could have come on the rescheduled night to see it.

    Thanks for posting it. So glad I could it.

    Dustin

  3. It was great meeting you and Karen the other evening Eric and that certainly was a hell of a year!

     

    Cheers, Simon

  4. Really nice job. Why there are so few replies.

  5. I somehow missed this the first time round - really fantastic!

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.