Hi all wetpixelers!
I am going to go on my first ever trip to the Maldives (liveaboard heading down deep south), the name of the game is sharks and currents.
The thing I am wondering is which lenses to use on strong current channel dives with sharks/eagle rays etc?
I would like to use my Tokina10-17 behind my minidome but I am worried it might be too wide?
Also, does it make sense to bring strobes on those dives, we will be going +40m so on one hand it would be nice, if the animals do not come that close then I will leave the strobes on the boat as I want to minimize my drag in the current.
For those of you who have done this type of diving any other photographic advice would be much appreciated as well!
I use a canon 7D (1.6 sensor)
Best regards, Morten