Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nauticam Piano Button

Started by tomc ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam Piano Button

1 posts
  1. Does anyone know how to remove the piano keys on a Nauticam housing? I need to replace the o-ring on the SET button shaft but I can not figure out how to remove the piano lever.

     

    I have the NA-7D housing and I neglected to send it in for service this year. I have a couple of quick trips coming up so last night I inspected the housing and found the c-clips on the set button shaft were corroded. Apparently moisture is entering at this location. I can remove everything necessary to replace the 0-ring but I can not figure out how to move the piano key out of the way. I have another Nauticam housing that I can steal parts from until I get around to sending both housings to Reef Photo for servicing. I doubt that I have time to send the housing into Reef before my upcoming trips but I will call

     

    Thanks,

    TomC

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.