Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

which port-extension for the nauticam-rig???

Started by ScT ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

which port-extension for the nauticam-rig???

5 posts
  1. HI everyone!

     

    New to the Forum I take my opportunity to solve my "Problem":

     

    My rig is the nauticam-housing for the Canon 550D and the "insect eye port" C60M130 for the Canon 60mm macrolens.

     

    Now I like to use this port with the Canon 100mm macro USM (non L, non-IS).

     

    So the question is:

     

    which portextension (length) do I need for this Combo and the same question when I like to use the 100mm with the kenko 1,4 teleplus 300 DGX - convertor?

     

    The port-Charts at the nauticam-hp do not show this Combo, but I'm sure they will work - just with which port-extensions???

     

    I hope sombody can help...

     

    Best regards, Tom

  2. 50mm will be a touch long, but will accommodate the combo.

  3. Hi Ryan,

     

    I tryed the 40mm plus 20 mm and this is quite a little bit too short, because the insect-port inside isn't that long as it looks like....

     

    Any advice is appreciated for my two "problems".... Did anyone try these two combos??

     

    Greets, Tom

  4. Hi Ryan,

     

    confusion solved !

     

    The lens is the same you mentioned; 50mm are perfect!!! And the TK is 20mm so for this Combo 70mm are enough.

     

    Thanks for your Input!! :dancing:

     

    Tom

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.