Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Galapagos - After Dark

Started by Oceanshutter ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Galapagos - After Dark

1 posts
  1. Hello Everyone,

     

    I thought I would post this. I haven't decided if this is cool.....or will it make people seasick!!!

     

    Was in the Galapagos, and we were anchored in some good current. It was night time, and a bunch of Galapagos and silky sharks were hovering just in back of the liveaboard. Since night diving wasn't allowed, I had to improvise, so the captain got me some rope and I tied it to the housing, said a few prayers, and dumped it over the back. The reaction from the sharks was interesting. Instead of just hovering in back, they were very interested in the lights. They soon started approaching, and hitting the lights. It was pretty exciting.

     

    Let me know what you think.

    Dustin

     

    Enjoy

     

    https://vimeo.com/79056230

     

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.