Hi Guys,
I've recently been testing a Nauticam 5D MKIII housing on some deep dives and thought I'd put up a little mini review for those interested.
http://damiensiviero.com/mini-review-nauticam-na-5d-mkiii-deep-test/
Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic
Started by betti154 ·
Read-only discussion
Hi Guys,
I've recently been testing a Nauticam 5D MKIII housing on some deep dives and thought I'd put up a little mini review for those interested.
http://damiensiviero.com/mini-review-nauticam-na-5d-mkiii-deep-test/
So the housing and carbon fibre float arms survived...? ![]()
More than survived, worked a charm. Actually have a SLR rig at depth that was positive and not mega negative was a pleasure.
I imagine with video lights on camera that the large carbon fibre buoyancy arms I used would trim the rig nicely instead of being too positive.
Yes, it was tongue-in-cheek. But great to hear that they perform well even beyond their 100m depth rating. Not that I'll ever get near those depths.
Although, I did accidentally reverse into my housing with my 4WD ...and it was fine - so I know how tough they make them! ![]()
I still need to try out the float arms - probably would get the 200mm or 250mm length.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.