Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS - S&S TTL YS Converter C 50118 $350. Firm

Started by Cary Dean ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS - S&S TTL YS Converter C 50118 $350. Firm

4 posts
  1. For sale - Sea and Sea TTL YS Converter C for Canon - Model # 50118 $350. Price Firm. ($650. New)

    Barely Used - Like New. Don't use it. Would like to pass it on to someone who can use it.

    Prefer local pick up (Orange County - CA) but will ship within CONUS for cost of shipping. No Intl. shipping - sorry.

    If you pay by PayPal or Square you'll have to pay the 3%.

    Thanks for viewing the add.

     

    Cary

  2. Hi, Cary -- I realize it's been eons since you posted but wanted to see if you still were trying to sell your Sea & Sea YS converter. Hope to hear form you -- thanks!

  3. Hi, Cary -- I realize it's been eons since you posted but wanted to see if you still were trying to sell your Sea & Sea YS converter. Hope to hear form you -- thanks!

    Hi Ryan,

     

    Thanks for asking. Someone else dredged up the old advert

    a couple months ago and I did sell it. Thanks.

     

    Cary

     

    *SOLD*

  4. Hi, Cary -- I realize it's been eons since you posted but wanted to see if you still were trying to sell your Sea & Sea YS converter. Hope to hear form you -- thanks!

    I saw one on EBay

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.