Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Aquatica 5DMKII Housing For Sale

Started by mborosch ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica 5DMKII Housing For Sale

6 posts
  1. Aquatica 5DMKII Housing For Sale

     

    I have an Aquatica 5DMKII housing for sale with Nikonous dual bulk heads, includes standard leak detector. I have never had any problems with this housing and is great shape cosmetically and in perfect working shape. I bought this new, so I am the original owner. The only reason why I am selling is that I am upgrading to the 5DMKIII housing.

     

     

    $2000 OBO

     

    Email me with any questions.

    Mark

    email markallan4@yahoo.com

     

     

  2. Photos Added, NOTE the dove tails on the top of the handles are not included.

     

     

     

    housing-01.jpg

     

    housing-02.jpg

     

    housing-03.jpg

     

    housing-04.jpg

     

    housing-05.jpg

     

    housing-06.jpg

    Edited by mborosch
  3. bump

  4. Price Drop $1,200 OBO

  5. Price Drop $1,200 OBO

  6. Price Drop $1,100 OBO

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.