Hello, I'm moving from my Olympus E-3 DSLR to the OMD EM-1.
I would like find a mini dome to try CFWA but... I'm not sure if is able to have a right setup. Any advice?
I had been kidnapped with the small offering from the manufacturers and... I don't now, actually, what can I find.
Alex, Phil ?
Thanks in advance
:aggressive:
ZEN 100mm domes can be used with both the Olympus and Nauticam OMD housings but without knowing WHICH LENS you intend to use it would be hard to say which port you may want to use. The ZEN 100mm domes both work well with the Panasonic 8mm fisheye.
Hi Phil, thanks. Yes... you are right.
I would like to use my 4/3 lenses. I mean, my loved Zuiko 8mm. My question mean... somebody told me that is not possible to do CFWA with mirrorless cameras... just with DSLR.
It seems that you can find a lot of misinformation when it comes to mirrorless cameras. I uses the same 100mm ZEN glass port for my Panasonic 8mm that is used for DSLR cameras. The 8mm has the same angle of view as most prime fisheye lenses and my lens will focus all the way to the port glass so No difference in CFWA.
An 8mm fisheye shot with the Olympus EM-5.
wow Phil, the best answer... an image like this. I can touch the anemone... and sharp corners... looks great.