Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

WB postproducction and mirrorless camera

Started by Rajesh ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WB postproducction and mirrorless camera

2 posts
  1. Hello,

     

    I have some videos, my first recorded videos. Normally I take photos and somebody told me that I could setup the WB with postproduction.

     

    I thought... well! will be easy like a RAW and the grey point but... WTF. I'm getting crazy.

     

    Any advice? :crazy:

     

    Thank you

  2. Not sure i fully understand what you're asking, but seems to me that you have shot your video at a fixed WB and would like to put back the reds in post?

    This will not yield good results unless you are very shallow. You need to WB manually by WB on a white slate or similar at shooting depth before you shoot your video. Unless you are shooting RAW-video that is with a Canon 5D running "alternative" software.

     

    E.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.