Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Problem with my Sony SNC-M3

Started by aygcameras ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Problem with my Sony SNC-M3

1 posts
  1. I have been utilizing a SNC-M3 for remote surveillance of my residence for many years with good success. Since Sony stopped their DDNS service I have been looking to find out what to do.

    Recently I tried to get things going once again and the EZPlugger software gets an sudden error and closes before I can end configuring the camera.

    Now i am looking for somebody who may have already fixed these issues.

     

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.