Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nauticam adapter ring

Started by MJvC ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam adapter ring

2 posts
  1. I have 3 Nauticam dslr housings. I usually travel with 2 systems which is really becoming a huge problem with airline baggage restrictions. Especially as more often than not the second system does not even get used it is just a backup in the event of something going wrong with my primary system. I started to look around for a smaller B camera and the NEX 5 seems to be a good small backup. My natural thought way to get a Nauticam housing which I have been very happy with for the NEX . When I started to look into it I discovered that Nauticam DO NOT make an adapter ring to go from there full sized ports to their mirrorless camera mount. I must say I was very surprised. As they seem to make every other type of adapter ring. It would be very handy to be able to double up on ports like the Zen 100 and Zen 170 domes and even possibly some of the macro ports.

    I am interested if I am the only one who's has run into this issue. I have to wonder if it is just a lack of demand or whether it is not possible from a design stand point.

    Mark

  2. I would be glad to custom make something for you but the logistics would be a real problem.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.