Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sealife DC1400 vs. Sea and Sea DX-2G

Started by lwind ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Sealife DC1400 vs. Sea and Sea DX-2G

1 posts
  1. I've narrowed down my search to two products:

     

    Sealife DC1400

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005OFICTW?ref_=pe_623860_70668520

     

    vs.

     

    Sea and Sea DX-2G

    http://www.seaandsea.jp/products/compact/dx2g/

     

    I like the Sea and Sea because of the higher level of control from the photographer (and ability to get separate lenses and so forth), but I'm worried about the fact that it's only 12.1 megapixels and a discontinued product. Is the Sealife better since it has more megapixels, even though it's a simple point and shoot?

     

    I've increased my price range to ~$500.

     

    HELP!

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.