Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Time Lapse Software

Started by bobanderson ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Time Lapse Software

4 posts
  1. I have been having a play with using timelapse using stills from a gopro. So far I have stiched them together in Picasa as it is rough, ready and works.

     

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152216178019260&l=4786463756719893459

     

     

    I would like to take it further and would appreciate and recommendations for the best software to use. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

     

    Thank you again

     

    Bob

  2. This guy have a lot of advanced tools for editing, assembling and changing exposure. He has soft ware to help with shooting the holy grail of time lapses, transitions from light to dark too, pretty fantastic, all used with Lightroom. http://lrtimelapse.com

  3. spot on, good info

     

    thank you

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.