Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

I have a few Subal Procase 5 housings in great shape if theres any interest?

Started by onokai ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

I have a few Subal Procase 5 housings in great shape if theres any interest?

2 posts
  1. These are for Nikon F 5s the last of the great viewfinders made for underwater-

    I also have some f 5s which Im getting ready to put up on e-bay soon-any interest in this stuff.

    I'm keeping most of my ports for my NA30 subal housing

    I will post some photos if there us any interest??

    I'm selling some (2)Ikelite 200 substrobes all working well and some(3) Ikelite 150's- all have chargers and are working

    Also a huge set of Oceanic strobe arms and a huge pile of Nikonos lens-15mm 20mm 28mm35mm and all the finders including the nikonos iii large glass finder as well as a modern 15 finder and NikIII body and trays

    also some 20 inch and 15 inch long aquatica arms-the outers all aluminum some new old stock

    my name on e-bay is onokai-these start on Sunday night(1/26)

    Pm me if any of this works for you.

    Mark

    Edited by onokai
  2. Sold long ago

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.