Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale - Subal ND2 for Nikon D2x/D2h

Started by Gachnar ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale - Subal ND2 for Nikon D2x/D2h

7 posts
  1. Up for sale is a Subal ND2 Housing for the Nikon D2x or D2h. Housing has the optional ULCS ball arms as pictured. I will also include a spare housing o-ring. Housing has just been serviced and everything is fully functional. There is some cosmetic wear as would be expected from use (some small nicks and scratches on the housing, some wear on the handles) but nothing that would impact the function or protection of the housing.

    New this housing was over $5000. Because it's for an older camera (though still a very capable one), I'm asking $900 USD + Shipping.

     

     

    post-42566-0-08958600-1391538312_thumb.jpg

    post-42566-0-91952900-1391538312_thumb.jpg

    post-42566-0-81639200-1391538313_thumb.jpg

    post-42566-0-58609500-1391538314_thumb.jpg

    post-42566-0-25707900-1391538315_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi Gachnar,

     

    If the housing is still for sale, would you consider shipping to the United Kingdom?

  3. Housing is still available and I'd be willing to ship to the UK. If you want to PM me you address info I can get you a quote what shipping would be and services available.

     

    Steve

  4. Reducing price to $800 USD plus shipping.

  5. I know it's a long shot, did you ever sell housing, I'm interested

  6. Is the Housing sold?

  7. Sorry, I did sell this housing. Still miss my D2x, one of my favorite cameras ever.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.