Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Komodo 2013 trip

Started by nihal ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Komodo 2013 trip

5 posts
  1. Hi everyone,

     

    I put together this short video from my last trip to Komodo. Hope you enjoy it!

     

     

     

     

    Critique and comments are welcome! I am always looking to improve my skills :)

     

    Cheers

    Nihal

     

  2. Really nice Nihal...and welcome to wetpixel.

     

    What camera setup did you use?

  3. Thank you very much!

     

    My underwater setup is a RX100 in Ikelite housing with 2 RGBlue lights (and a wide angle conversion lens with some chips and marks on it... hehe) and on land everything was shot on a Sony a99 with a Zeiss 16-35mm.

  4. Nice one Nihal :-)

     

    Diggy

  5. Excellent! A pleasure to watch. I like your editing.

     

    Cheers,

    Matt

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.