Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Port for Zeiss Touit 2.8/50M - Sony E

Started by tdphoto ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Port for Zeiss Touit 2.8/50M - Sony E

4 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    In March finally the long awaited Zeiss Touit 2.8/50M Lens for Sony E-mount comes on the market. I want to use it with my Sony NEX-5N in Nauticam housing as a replacement for the Sony E 30mm F3.5 Macro.

    Now would be to ask which port combination with the lens works? Will Nauticam develop a port for this lens?

     

    Thanks for your inputs and greetings from Switzerland,

     

    Tino

     

     

  2. We still haven't been able to obtain dimensions of the lens from Zeiss, but are working on it. Obviously supporting this will be a priority, but we can't say what that configuration is at this time.

  3. Ryan,

    You know what I like to shoot with the NEX-7.

    Should I get the Zeiss 12mm or the Sony SEL 1018 zoom?

    And will either one work behind the dome that I have been using for the 18-55 pancake lens.

    Can I use my old Subal big dome? I really don't want to lug it around, but its a good piece of glass.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.