Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

How do you delete a post?

Started by Marjo ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

How do you delete a post?

3 posts
  1. How do you delete a post?

    Is it possible to delete a post? I tried to edit my post and..horror, horror... disovered that somehow i ended up postin the same question several times! Now I am mucho embarassed.. and want to know how to cover up the evidence :oops:

  2. I took care of it for you Marjo. If there is a box w/ and X in the upper right hand of your post you can delete it. Generally there will only be the "edit" button.

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. Thank you James, you are very sweet :wink:

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.