Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

stop ring for Aquatica A20 housing

Started by ignati ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

stop ring for Aquatica A20 housing

3 posts
  1. Hello

     

    I need to replace a stop-ring (c-clip) on one of the four top buttons (AF-WB) of my Aquatica A20 housing (for Canon 20D).
    Any idea where I can get it?
    I can buy a few for spares.

    Thank you,

    Ignati

     

     

  2. Ignati, there is a C-Clips package available that has10x of each of the clips used in our housing, its product # is 19222 and is available through your local Aquatica dealer. (prefferrably one that support Wetpixel :) )

  3. Thank you, Jean!

     

    I also found another useful product - Aquatica 19223 - Tips for Buttons and Levers.

    I will get both from Aquatica dealer.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.