Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Bags are packed !

Started by herbko ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Bags are packed !

4 posts
  1. Bags are packed !

    ... and I'm catching a flight to Thailand tomorrow (Wed) night.

     

    Contents of REI backpack on wheels carry-on: Aquatica A300 with camera and 50mm macro inside, 105mm macro, 15mm fisheye, 2 Z-220 & sync cords, bendy strobe arms ( the TLC arms are in a checked bag ), and Olympus 5050.

  2. Herb,

     

    Have great and safe trip. Isn't KarenP going on this one too? Two Wetpixel moderators on one boat - that may be dangerous!

     

    I look fwd to seeing your photos and reading your review of the Aquatica A300 housing.

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. What's that white thing? LOL

     

    Sorry I did not get the pink spotting light to you in time. Have fun and I too look forward to hearing your experiences so i can avoid the same hickups.

     

    Safe trip!

  4. Safe Travels Herb!

     

    Looking forward to seeing your results!!!

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.