Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Music ideas

Started by kobrowisky ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Music ideas

3 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    I have been stuck with a choice of music for my new show reel for ages! I am looking for something thats chilled but got some nice base drops and can be upbeat at stages of the song. I haven't done a show reel in nearly 2 years and its mainly because i cant find a song that i want to use.

     

    Any suggestions of a song or an artist? PM me please. I normally search on Jamendo.

     

    Thanks,

    Anthony

  2. Hey Anthony,

     

    Have you checked out youtube's audio library? It's free to use and there are some good ones there.

  3. Ah cool, will check it out now. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

     

    Thanks!

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.