Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

My Sony RX100II Still rig

Started by Interceptor121 ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

My Sony RX100II Still rig

7 posts
  1. I've been looking at setting up a system similar to yours. Instead of the AD mount, I've ordered the UWL-H100 28LD lens and the Nauticam 67-LD converter. Any reason that this shouldn't work? Why did you go with AD mount vs LD?

  2. If I remember, he use the AD version of the UWL-100 is because it takes lens hood, and he has two UCL-165AD. He also doesn't like 67mm screw for ease of removal under water.

  3. The LD mount works perfectly well and is the standard choice for the RX100. I have this lens but didn't want to put the dome on it as I use it for video. I have a set of AD lenses for close up so now I have two completely independent lenses set ups. What you have bought is totally fine. I prefer the fix LD adapter to the nauticam (see related post on my blog) but that's minor

     

    This is the post I was referring to

    http://interceptor121.wordpress.com/2014/02/27/which-fisheye-lens-for-the-rx100/

    And this is about the LD adapters

    http://interceptor121.wordpress.com/2013/04/27/wide-angle-lenses-and-adapters-for-panasonic-lx7/

    The UWL-H100 dome does not suffer any alignment problems but the FIX adapter will vignette less than nauticam

    Edited by Interceptor121
  4. Thanks. I appreciate the info.

  5. Tigar Sharp

    Thanks for the posting.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.