Looking to get a glass dome port to replace the acrylic one need some advice on size brand etc.. mostly shoot
Tokina 10-17mmand nikon 10-24mm for wide. I would like to keep it smaller without loosing too much on the corners a 170mm looks good but any advice or suggestions?
I've been using Zen glass domes for a few years (previously on my Olympus Pen systems) and now with a 170mm Zen dome with my Nauticam housing - I find them excellent.
Wouldn't surprised thou, if all the dome glass were made at the same place for all manufactures!
Looking to get a glass dome port to replace the acrylic one need some advice on size brand etc.. mostly shoot
Tokina 10-17mmand nikon 10-24mm for wide. I would like to keep it smaller without loosing too much on the corners a 170mm looks good but any advice or suggestions?
The 10-17mm will work pretty well behind a small dome with a short extension. The 10-24mm probably won't. The bigger domes keep you at a greater distance from the subject when lighting with strobes, but are optically superior.
Have ordered and still waiting on a 170mm Zen dome zzzzzz
Yeah what is with the delays at Reef Photo / Zen with the 170mm. Had issues too.