For sale: Subal straight-through 180 degree magnifying viewfinder, listed by Subal as GSV180 if purchased with housing or GSV181 if sold separately. Excellent optical condition and very good overall condition with just a few minor cosmetic blemishes. Rubber eyecup in excellent condition. Asking USD $982, plus shipping from Hawaii, U.S.A. (by FedEx). I see this item currently advertised at the two main USA u.w. photo gear shops at $1429 and $1539 respectively, so that's about 35% or about $500 off the new price. Includes plastic cover for rear element. This should fit in any Subal housing, but I can't personally guarantee that.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
- 5Posts
- 5Replies
Read-only discussion
FS: Subal GSV181 straight magnifying viewfinder
5 posts
-
-
price drop: now USD $899, plus shipping with insurance
-
price drop for this viewfinder, also known as GS 180, now only US $750 (MSRP is $1429)
-
price drop US $699, plus shipping with insurance; if no buyers, I will put on eBay on Oct 15
-
It's on eBay now, starting price $75: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/171970152829?