Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Any advice on which DPV Camera mount to get for DSLR Rig?

Started by thetrickster ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Any advice on which DPV Camera mount to get for DSLR Rig?

2 posts
  1. Looking to mount my video rig on my Sierra scooter.

     

    Rig : NA-GH3, NA-NINJA2, 170mm Dome, 2x Keldan Luna 8's

     

    My first choice - was to go for the Dive-Xtras Deluxe Camera Mount, its movable, etc etc

     

    http://www.dive-xtras.com/pages/accessories/deluxe_mount.asp

     

    But the more I look at photos the more it looks 'large' to me - and it might be too big for a Nauticam housing?

     

    The next one I looked at was the YellowDiving one

     

    http://www.yellowdiving.pl/en/shop/details/45/21/latarki-hid-video/akcesoria/vm.html

     

    But I'm not sure how well (or even how) it will work in the long term.

     

    Anybody?

    Edited by thetrickster
Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.