Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

keyword lists - anyone use JP Dodel?

Started by Will_Clark ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

keyword lists - anyone use JP Dodel?

2 posts
  1. I am building my new website and want to correctly include species in all images' metadata keywords.

     

    I know quite a few people use the MarineLife list which costs $100 from http://keywordworkflow.com/products/marinelife/ (with 5% off if you use the WetPixel offer code listed at http://wetpixel.com/i.php/marinekeywords, although the link from that page is incorrect)

     

    I have found another list that is significantly cheaper at $20, and wondered if anyone is using it and can comment?

     

    The purchase page is at http://www.jpdodelphoto.com/keywords/

  2. it seems like the Dodel version has only fishes and no invertebrates, but I have no direct experience with it.

    Bill

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.