Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

New RAW plugin for PS

Started by Arnon_Ayal ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

New RAW plugin for PS

2 posts
  1. New RAW plugin for PS

    There is a new plugin for the PS CS that can be downloading from Adobe site

    This plugin supported the new cameras that in the market now (D70, 8700, Pro1, EOS-1D MARK II and more)

    Note that you have to replace the existing 'Camera Raw.8bi' file by the new one

    If you are Nikon's user and you already installed the 'Nikon Capture' its will be better to remove the Nikon plugins that where installed with it in the PS folders.

  2. I saw that yesterday, but as far as I could tell, it doesn't add anything except new camera support.

     

    Now once I get that 1D MkII...

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.