Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Athena Optical Dome Port

Started by Draq ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Athena Optical Dome Port

5 posts
  1. I am just curious if anyone has has any experience with or opinions of this relatively low cost 100mm optical glass port for the 8mm fisheye lens?

  2. No I don't but have just received my new Zen 170mm glass dome to use wiht my NEX7 and 12mm Zeiss. A beautiful thing

  3. You get what you pay for; and then again some ties you don't!

  4. No I don't but have just received my new Zen 170mm glass dome to use wiht my NEX7 and 12mm Zeiss. A beautiful thing

    I have had the 170 zen on order for awhile. They have been back-ordered waiting for glass from China. Let us know how it works out for you.

  5. I have a Athena 174mm variodome and i like it's coating and general build quality.

    If this applies also to the 100mm minidome is out of my knowledge.

    Chris

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.