Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Canon remote release / Nauticam

Started by photovan ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon remote release / Nauticam

5 posts
  1. Does anyone have a remote release that I could fit to myCanon EOS 1Dx/ Nauticam housing?

     

    Doesn't need it to be too long, just want to be able to do 'B' bulb exposures longer than 30 secs.

     

    If you have something and are willing to sell or hire it to me, give me a shout. I need it by April 10 and can return it after 20 April.

     

    Thanks!

  2. Alex, you're a star Will buy you a beer sometime.

  3. Hi Alex, I ordered one on Sunday and it was shipped today, should have it by the 9th. Thanks again!

  4. Did it work out? Did you acheve with it what you wanted. I am looking for something similar for my camera.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.