Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Nauticam Flexitray + handle secure?

Started by JDelage ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam Flexitray + handle secure?

2 posts
  1. All,

     

    I have a NA-RX100II housing on a flexitray II + handle and one Inon Z-240 strobe on each handle at the end of (5"+8+) arm assembly. Today I took my rig in the pool to familiarize myself with it, and found that the right handle was getting loose over time. Has anyone else experienced this? It's possible I didn't tighten the screws enough. On the other hand, I need the handle as far away from the housing as possible to manipulate the buttons, and the handle is just held by those two small screws, so I'm worried.

     

    Thanks,

     

    JD

  2. I used the NA-RX100, Flexitray with left & right handles, and two Z-240 strobes without issue for a good while - Bonaire and some local diving. I tightened mine pretty tight, with a small dab of blue Loctite on each.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.