Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Will the new Panasonic GH4 fit in the Nauticam na-gh3 housing? Yes it fit!

Started by wind ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Will the new Panasonic GH4 fit in the Nauticam na-gh3 housing? Yes it fit!

6 posts
  1. Will the new Panasonic GH4 fit in the Nauticam na-gh3 housing?

     

    I can now answer the question myself.

     

    The answer is: Yes it fit! :dancing:

     

  2. Well... Looks like I won't be cancelling my preorder then!! Got photos? Mainly the control dial area. ?

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Sorry no photo. Yes the main control is higher on the GH4 and has a lock button on top. So you cannot change main control after you close the housing. That is the drawback.

    Edited by wind
  4. Ahhh... so the control dial doesn't work at all, once the the housing is closed? I was hoping that if you left it unlocked (the locking button) it would work ?

  5. Yes, without modification the main control dial will not work.

     

    The lock button is in the middle of the main control dial, but maybe it is possible to make some modification to the "control" that is controling the main control dial, like an opening in the center for the lock button. I did not have the possibility to investigate that more since it was not my own equipment.

    Edited by wind
  6. Thanks, I suppose really it doesn't really matter too much, the camera will be left in M Video mode anyway.

     

    Thanks for keeping us updated!

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.