Hey guys, a bit of exotic, but not so warm waters. Baltic sea.
Here I would like to share with You this short doc video I`ve done.
Let me know what You think.
Of course it is only subtitled in english, but it`s about images ![]()
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by cardash ·
Read-only discussion
Hey guys, a bit of exotic, but not so warm waters. Baltic sea.
Here I would like to share with You this short doc video I`ve done.
Let me know what You think.
Of course it is only subtitled in english, but it`s about images ![]()
An interesting video, thanks.
Nicely done. Sometimes the text was hard to read but you can enjoy watching it anyway.
What is the water temperature there?
Nicely done. Sometimes the text was hard to read but you can enjoy watching it anyway.
What is the water temperature there?
About 4 degrees Celsius. Cold, but constant, so at least You know what to expect ![]()
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.