Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Firmware Update OMD

Started by Markosixty6 ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Firmware Update OMD

7 posts
  1. Hello

     

    I have the OMD E-M5. I purchased in November of last year, since that i have herd that their has been a few firmware updates. I have not done one as of yet, but i would like to know if you do a update would that delete your customised setting or retore the factory settings. I would have thought it wont affect your customs. Anyone help me with that.

     

    SD

    Marko

  2. It should not change any of your customization. I suppose an exception to that might be where a customized setting is directly involved in a feature that is updated by the firmware? I have not had any of my settings changed by the firmware updates.

  3. Good news thanks for the help on that Draq

     

    SD

    Marko

  4. Yesterday, I updated the firmware on my EM5 and my camera settings were not affected. There's an update available for the 12-50mm lens, too.

  5. What changes to the firmwear does it affect

     

    SD

    Marko

  6. Thanks Bob

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.