Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Nudi on a pyrosome + Amphipod(?) from Anilao

Started by Luko ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Nudi on a pyrosome + Amphipod(?) from Anilao

5 posts
  1. Would someone help me Id. this small nudi I found feasting on a floating pyrosome in Anilao.

    Not more than 8mm, the pyrosome was drifting in blue water 5-7m deep.

     

    13631853785_790d10249f_c.jpg

     

    Would be also happy to have confirmation of this inhabitant found in a white tunicate : amphipod? (Anilao - Kirby's Rock / 15m)

     

    13631854125_8a31a64868_c.jpg

     

  2. I think the nudi is an undescribed Elysia sp.

  3. I think the nudi is an undescribed Elysia sp.

    Thanks for your reply, I also thought of an Elysia genus from the general greenish almost "aplysian" look (sorry for the approximations), although the rhinophores look completely different though.

     

    Would you direct me to any specific site on the net where I could find an image of a similarly looking nudi?

  4. Thanks!!!

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.