Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Martin Edge Tuition Days

Started by Interceptor121 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Martin Edge Tuition Days

3 posts
  1. This Tuesday my buddy and I had a one day session with Martin

     

    I can't recommend it enough from a technical point of view but he is also a great person and hard worker as we went on for over 8 hours in total

     

    Fabulous

     

    The whole experience review together with some specific RX100 tips here

     

    http://interceptor121.wordpress.com/2014/04/12/tuition-day-with-martin-edge/

  2. Yes. I've been inspired by his books, but never been to one of Martin's courses: I have heard very, very good things!

  3. I first attended one of Martin's courses back in 2001 with a digital camera, everyone else had film cameras but it improved my photography enormously.

     

    I then spent a day with Martin in April 2011 on a one to one which again was invaluable. The basis of that day was a review of my portfolio and questioning as to why I had taken specific photographs with particular settings as well as a full review of all those camera settings deep within the Nikon menus that we just skip over. In the afternoon Martin accompanied me into the pool to work on the weaknesses that had been identified in the portfolio review.

     

    I can highly recommend a day with Martin, he has helped to develop my skills.

     

    All the best

     

    Gordon

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.