Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Fisheye Fix Light HG20DX Photo Light

Started by kingpenguin ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Fisheye Fix Light HG20DX Photo Light

5 posts
  1. FS Fisheye HG20DX Photo Light in excellent condition, the batteries will run at full power for up to 50 minutes. Variable light level is controlled by a dial on top of the light with a flashing SOS position, battery level is displayed with a lighted bar graph.

    Includes two good Lithium-Ion batteries, charger, red and blue snap on filters, spare bulbs and o-rings, all original packaging and documentation.

    $165.00 including shipping within the continental US. Will accept PayPal or peronal check.

    post-10329-0-50620500-1397448017_thumb.jpg post-10329-0-07826100-1397447978_thumb.jpgpost-10329-0-22795600-1397447955_thumb.jpg

  2. I have this light with a non-functioning battery. Do you still have this for sale? Any idea where I can get replacement batteries?

     

    John

  3. Hi ,

     

    I just noticed your post. I still have this light and two good batteries. I don't use it any longer. Because the batteries are LIthium-Ion I don't think you can ship them. Where do you live?

     

    Best,

    Dan

  4. I have used Backscatter for replacement batteries. Also send them your batteries ans charger so they can check function. I had to buy a new charger as my old one was not working prpoerly even though all the led's were working

  5. I had similar problems with chargers and experienced a bad battery several years ago. All were covered by Backscatter under warranty. If you can find a way to ship the batteries, I'll send them to you. They have been in my closet since that light was posted in 2014! It is a good light, I'd like to see someone get some use out of it.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.