Please check profiles (important)
Hey, guys. It appears that some of your PostNuke profiles contain links to porn sites for some reason. It's possible that Wetpixel was somehow hacked, or perhaps you left your session open at a public terminal. In any case, please go to your profile page here:
http://www.wetpixel.com/user.php?op=edituser
... and make sure that everything looks right!
(Thanks, Paul, for the warning).
I think this may be in the code, because one user reported the following problem. Perhaps some of you can go try to edit your Wetpixel profiles, using the above URL? Let me know if you get porn inserted. I just tried it with a test account and couldn't reproduce it!
----------------------
1) I've never had a homepage, so there was never any info put into that box in the beginning.
2) When I first went to change it back this afternoon, I just deleted the porn site and then closed that window. I didn't understand (at that point) that I had to click the "refresh" button at that screen. What is interesting is that when I went to view my profile again, instead of appearing blank, it showed the name of yet another porn site-- this one (if possible) even more, uh, "out of the mainstream" and potentially embarassing. So somehow this new one popped in there-- I don't know how, vacating the empty space I left.
3) Looks like it is ok now. What I did was go back to the profile screen, change the homepage by entering "n/a", and then clicking "refresh your profile". Possibly the entering of the n/a was not necessary, but I thought I'd try it. In any event, it looks like it works.