Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Peter Scoones, iconic underwater cameraman, passed away over Easter weekend

Started by Drew ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Peter Scoones, iconic underwater cameraman, passed away over Easter weekend

4 posts
  1. Very sad to hear. I heard him speak a couple times. Met him in person once. Was a true inspiration. RIP for sure.

  2. Just read this. How sad - one of the pioneers over here - I first heard him talk at BSOUP in the early eighties talking about Blue Holes. End of an era I'd say.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.