Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Any Nikonos RS shooters?

Started by joestam ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Any Nikonos RS shooters?

5 posts
  1. Just acquired a mint condition Nikonos RS. I'm pretty happy after my first few dives. Just wanted to see if anyone else out there was shooting this camera and could share any thoughts or advice.

     

    I shoot film on land so figured why not stick with it underwater as well. I just like to be different.

     

    -J

  2. Which lens?

     

    RS 13mm FE, 28, 20-35 or the macro?

     

    Must be about 8 years since I used mine.

     

    regards

     

    David

  3. Patrice Strazzera uses a Nikonos RS for all of his pictures :

    http://www.epaves.eu/

    Edited by FanchGadjo
  4. I've got the 13mm fisheye, the 20-35 zoom and the 50mm macro. I've tried all 3, and just realize I always wish I had a different lens than the one I chose. Guess that's the downfall of too many choices. I also know it's too darn heavy to carry the case with all 3 lenses to the boat!

  5. I've been meaning to get one for a while, but ended up snatching up a subal housing for my F100 first.

    just wondering where you got your RS in mint condition from? and if you don't me asking, how much?

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.