Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

GX7 and Nauticam housing

Started by davephdv ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

GX7 and Nauticam housing

3 posts
  1. Have shot this combo twice now.

     

    Sweet combo of camera and housing. Feel as competent to get a good shot as I did with my old D300 and Subal housing.

     

    Has anyone used the magnified viewfinder with a GX7?

  2. How do you find the picture quality (and video if you had the D300 with video) of the GX7 compared to the D300? Both topside and below. Is the GX7 as capable, or even close to the D300?

  3. Only have shot photos

     

    I think the GX7 is every bit as good as the D300.

     

    In particular he AF seems on par with the D300.

     

    I feel I can shoot the GX7 at a higher ISO than the D300

     

    I don't notice any difference in the IQ vs the D300

    post-72-0-85209000-1398747549_thumb.jpg

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.